Complete Guide: How to Use Curd for Hair Treatment
Do you envy and resent the girl next door with perfectly groomed, non-frizzy, salon-worthy hair that seems to have bounced straight out of a Tresemme commercial? Do you wonder when she gets the time to blow-dry her hair, go for regular treatments, and look perfect just about every day? We are aware how busy you are and how hard it is to find time to nurture your hair. So, today we will introduce you to an amazing product that sits in your dairy produce section and can quickly cure split ends, cure hair fall, act as a natural conditioner, controls dandruff, and aids growth. Any guesses? Well, it is no biggie really. Just your lip smacking and delicious curd.
This blog is a complete guide to using curd and various other ingredients to get gorgeous hair.
Are you ready to go on a hair regime?
Get. Set. Go.
Plain / Sour Curd Hair Pack
Ingredients – One cup of plain / sour curd
Procedure – Massage the curd onto your scalp for 3-4 minutes, and spread it along the hair length. Let it sit for an hour and then rinse it with lukewarm water.
Benefits of Plain / Sour Curd Hair Pack
- Curd acts as a natural conditioner for dry and damaged hair. It helps hair gain the lost moisture. Loaded with antifungal and antibacterial properties, yoghurt stimulates hair growth, controls dandruff and soothes the scalp by reducing itchiness
- This application nourishes and hydrates the hair
Curd and Lemon Hair Pack
Ingredients – Half cup curd and fresh lemon juice
Procedure – Combine curd and lemon juice and apply it uniformly on your scalp. Let the mixture rest for 20-30 minutes and then rinse your hair with lukewarm water.
Benefits of Curd and Lemon Hair Pack
- Vitamin C content in the pack will make your hair long and healthy
- The pack will strengthen the fragile hair follicles thereby reducing hair fall
- Limonene in Lemons will add life to dull, frizzy hair
- Lemon’s anti-fungal properties will ward off dandruff and other scalp fungal infections
- Lemon is acidic, and hence this pack will actually cleanse the scalp of dead cells and other deposits
Curd and Honey Hair Pack
Ingredients – 2 tablespoons of pure honey with equal amount of curd
Procedure – Blend the ingredients and apply the pack for 15 minutes. Once the hair seems moisturised wash it with lukewarm water and an organic shampoo.