6) Carrot: We all are aware of the fact that a balanced diet yields a balanced body. Thus, if you wish to get rid of immense hair fall and strengthen your locks, then include carrot in your diet. You can have carrot juice, eat it as a salad or cook it as a vegetable. The choice is entirely yours!
Benefits of Carrot:
- Carrots are rich in Vitamin A, and hence:
- Stimulate hair growth
- Give the hair silky-smooth texture
- Improve blood circulation
- Strengthen the hair
- Prevent hair breakage and hair fall
- Protect hair from external damages like pollution, water, weather, etc.
7) Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is one of the plants that is nature’s blessing to us. It can be planted to purify the air, used to cure the skin ailments, maintain the metabolism and weight, and lastly treat the hair. Consume 1 tablespoon of aloe vera juice daily and notice amazing results. You can also prepare an Aloe shampoo by mixing aloe vera gel, germ oil and coconut milk. Rub this mixture gently into your scalp and leave it for 30 minutes. Remove it from your hair by rinsing it with warm water.
Benefits of Aloe Vera:
- Aloe vera gel gives your hair the strength and sheen you’ve always desired
- The proteolytic enzymes in Aloe Vera naturally stimulate the hair growth
- It forms a shielding layer over the hair and keeps it hydrated. It also protects it from hazardous environmental elements
- It relieves scalp itchiness and irritation with its potent antipruritic properties
- Its strong anti-fungal properties help in reducing dandruff
- Its anti-inflammatory properties which help reduce redness and inflammation
- Eventually, it helps restore the pH balance of the hair
8) Potatoes: Now your favourite veggie could cure your hair fall problem too! Boil potatoes and let it cool in the same water. Apply the same water to your hair post shampooing. You can use this liquid to rinse your hair daily.
Benefits of Potatoes:
- Potato is a magic veggie. It contains vitamin B and C, zinc, niacin, and iron. These nutrients nourish the hair follicles and encourage hair growth
- It cleans the scalp and unclogs hair follicles
- Deals effectively with issues such as dandruff and hair fall
- Add shine and lustre to the hair by closing the cuticles
- It acts as a conditioner when combined with honey and egg
9) Almond Oil: How could we miss the fantastic Almond Oil? Plush with benefits it acts a magic wand for the hair. Apply warm almond oil to your scalp and leave it for a few hours. Wash your hair with an organic shampoo. This is one of the most efficient and fuss-free ways of fighting hair fall.
Benefits of Almond Oil:
- Almond oil is loaded with vitamins E, D, B1, B2, B6 and A. These nutrients help in growing strong, healthy hair strands
- The high vitamin E content helps in conditioning the hair
- Cures and revives the split ends
- Gives the hair its lost lustre
- Prevents it from dryness and damage
10) Amla and Lemon Juice: Lemon and Amla juice make an age-old remedy to cure the various hair issues. Mix fresh Amla and Lemon juice in a bowl. Apply the blend to your hair and keep it for 30 minutes. Wash it with warm water. This concoction will fortify each of your hair strands from deep inside.
Benefits of Amla and Lemon Juice:
- Amla and Lemon together will make your hair follicles healthy
- Nourish the hair from the roots
- Give the hair its lost sheen and black colour
- Increase hair volume
- Prevent scalp dryness and dandruff accumulation
To know the benefits of Lemon Read 20 Surprising Uses of Lime for Health, You Never Knew
Hey Gorgeous, take resort of these remedies and make your hair look beautiful, as it is the crown you never take off!