- Aid Diabetes – Wild honey increases insulin and decreases hyperglycaemia. You can consume a little honey, and notice if there is any fluctuation in your blood sugar level.
- Natural Cough Syrup – Since ages, honey has been known to be as effective in treating coughs as over-the-counter cough syrups. Scientific evidence shows that one single dose of honey can reduce mucus secretion and cough. In one study, honey was proved just as effective as diphenhydramine and dextromethorphan, which are common ingredients found in cough medicines.
- Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal – Bees add an enzyme in Honey that makes hydrogen peroxide. This hydrogen peroxide makes honey extremely efficient Antimicrobial agent. Clinical studies have revealed that honey can be applied on wounds and various infected areas of the body owing to its antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Balance 5 elements – Honey has been used in Ayurvedic medicines for more than 4000 years and is considered to balance the five elements in the body. It is believed to improve the eyesight, weight loss, cure impotence and premature ejaculation, multiple urinary tract disorders, asthma, diarrhoea, and nausea.
In Ayurved, Honey is referred as “Yogavahini” as it has the quality of penetrating into the deepest body tissues. When applied to herbal preparations, honey enhances the medicinal qualities of those preparations and helps them to heal the tissues.
- Honey, get beautiful skin! Apart from highly effective anti-bacterial qualities, raw honey is moisturising and nourishing for the skin too! It is an incredible source of skin-saving antioxidants and can help fight acne, ageing, boost complexion and unclog the pores.
- Goodbye Sunburn – Smear a thin layer of honey on your sunburn and watch your skin heal from deep within. An enzyme found in honey is known to soothe the sunburn and retain moisture in the skin making it normal and plump.
- Wild Honey Nutrition Facts – Wild Honey is nature’s purest food and contains 22 amino acids, 27 minerals and 5,000 enzymes. The minerals include iron, zinc, potassium, calcium, phosphorous, magnesium and selenium. Vitamins in honey include vitamin B6, thiamine, riboflavin, pantothenic acid and niacin. Also, the nutraceuticals in honey neutralise damaging free radical activity.
Wild honey does not cause a sugar spike and high insulin release like white sugar. It constitutes about 18 percent water, but the lower the water content, the better the quality of honey. The best part is, honey does not need special storage or refrigeration.
Treat your sweet tooth with nothing else but super healthy and beneficial Wild Honey.